What we are looking for
We are looking at recruiting a supply chain specialist with the following technical, soft and sector skills listed below. Do not be deterred if you are not ticking all the boxes, contact us for an interview/discussion about the position as the company is also keen to train and develop the successful candidate.
You will need to:
- Carry out analysis of purchasing requirements (customers’ orders, stock, suppliers’ orders);
- Plan purchase orders to fulfill customers’ orders;
- Communicate with suppliers and send purchase orders;
- Identify and find best sourcing solutions for products off the shelf or machined components;
- Follow up delivery of orders by suppliers;
- Planning of customers’ orders with production activities;
- Commercial and technical discussions with suppliers but also with internal colleagues on progress of orders;
- Stock management, KPIs implementation and monitoring;
- Process and workflow management/improvements;
- Take care of finalising customers’ orders (Packing, shipment, courier or freight forwarder management).
Required skills and qualifications
- MRP and ERP softwares;
- Office 365 (in particular Excel, Excel VBA, Word, Outlook, Sharepoint);
- Production process and workflow improvement;
- Gantt chart and project planning;
- Ability to understand and read 2D and 3D technical drawings;
- English (Intermediate/upper intermediate B1/B2);
- Business processes (Creditors management, interaction with accounts, cross department skills, Quality Management).
Soft and personal skills
- Ability to understand and improve processes;
- Willingness to improve and increase efficiency and effectiveness;
- Good negotiations skills with internal and external stakeholders;
- Very good at planning;
- Good time management skills;
- Ability to take initiatives;
- Attention to details and thorough;
- Able to make things happen against deadlines;
- Flexible with ability to switch from one task to another;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Working across cultures, borders and internationally;
- Mindset for quality.
- Bachelor in manufacturing engineering;
- Bachelor in business management/supply chain management (logistics).
Do you have what it takes?
If you are naturally interested in production, manufacturing and suppliers’management, if you like contributing and making a difference, if you have some ideas and would like to see them implemented, then we could be a good match. We are a small team where decisions can be taken rapidly and implementation can be quick for an immediate impact.
Do not worry about the English language or the techy part. At the end of the day, it is a product and service that needs to be promoted effectively and efficiently. Are you ready to take on this challenge?
Please note: Almax easyLab has an active diversity policy and encourages motivated candidates from all backgrounds to apply.