Training and installation is carried out by one of our application scientist according to a schedule of activities specific to the system and equipment received from Almax easyLab.
The activities can vary from system to system but generally revolves around the following areas:
• Unpacking and discovering your system;
• General aspects of high pressure work with a high pressure cell (piston or diamond anvil cell);
• Specificities of your system;
• Setting up of the Almax easyLab equipment ;
• Demonstration by our application scientist;
• Practice by end-users;
• Review of training with possible actions to follow up.